Video and Podcast
Sandra never imagined that her desire to moderate her drinking would change her life and her career path forever.
Find out how This Naked Mind took her from functioning with daily hangovers to a life devoted to helping others find relief from the grips of alcohol.
The PATH Launch
Hi, it’s Annie Grace. I wanted to interrupt this podcast, I guess the end of this podcast, to say that if you are totally serious about actually truly and forevermore transforming your relationship with alcohol, really leaving it behind in the rear view mirror for once and forever more, and changing your psychology about it, we have a program called The PATH that is created specifically for you. Now it’s not for you if you are still dabbling or still trying to figure out where you want to be or maybe even still want to moderate.
All those things are fine, but if you are beyond that and you’re like, “No, I just want to be done with this. I’m ready to invest some time and I’m ready to just make this happen.” I want you to check out nakedmindpath.com, and join us in The PATH where you can truly make this lasting change you want in your life. And as always, rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast as it truly helps the message reach somebody who might need to hear it today.
Highlights of From Moderate Drinking to Finding Freedom – Sandra’s Story
After discovering This Naked Mind course, Sandra found herself surprisingly succeeding. As she collected more and more sober days, she found herself on a different path. Check out the highlights of her journey:
- Grew up in Scotland where drinking seemed like the norm
- At the age of 17 went off to university – Party/binge drinking culture
- Moved to London – Work hard, play hard
- It was a badge of honor to push through work with a hangover
- Never entered her mind to STOP drinking – Considered moderation; just wanted to control it
- Felt deprived if she didn’t drink
- Found This Naked Mind podcast – Didn’t have to give up alcohol to try taking a break
- 30 days turned into 100 days – Which eventually turned into 1 year sober
- Enjoyed social situations more without alcohol – More intentional about socializing
- Becomes a full-time This Naked Mind coach helping others find freedom
Listen to the entire podcast to hear how Sandra unwinds without alcohol. And why connecting with others is much more fun than it was while intoxicated.